when is 6.13 likely to be released?

Todd Bradley
Hi, I've got a workaround for GITHUB-1517, which should be fixed in 6.13 (thanks, Krishnan). But we keep running into bug GITHUB-1493, which should also be fixed in 6.13. Is there any plan for when 6.13 will be released?

GITHUB-1493 keeps confusing people on my team, including me, thinking that the Java exception is caused by the test that's being run, not by TestNG itself.

Thanks,
Todd.

Re: when is 6.13 likely to be released?

Yehui Wang