testng.xml with groups and package before/class

testng.xml with groups and package before/class

Gerardo Aponte
​I am trying to run a xml file
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE suite SYSTEM "http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd">
<suite name="Suite">
  <groups>
    <run>
    <include name="Perf Testing"/>
    </run>
  </groups>
  <test name="Test">
    <packages>
      <package name="com.gateway.salesforce.testng.testcases"/>
      <package name="com.gateway.salesforce.dataObjects"/>
    </packages>
  </test> <!-- Test -->
</suite> <!-- Suite -->

Went it run is not seeing a before/after java.class I have, how I can fix this

Re: testng.xml with groups and package before/class

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝
Gerardo,
Its not entirely clear as to what is the issue that you are facing. Can you please help share the trimmed down version of your java classes, expected output and actual output/error details (if any) to help us debug ?
Also please ensure you are trying it out on the latest version of TestNG viz., 6.12