testng-result.xml is not genearted correctly when "generateReport" method is overridden

SPS

testng-result.xml is not genearted correctly when "generateReport" method is overridden

SPS
Hello all,

I overrode generateReport method. testing-results.xml generated by overriding generate report method is not correct
it shows
<testng-results skipped="0" failed="0" total="0" passed="0">

which is not correct also test does not include all the methods from it's test class. It only includes
"beforeClass"  method and skips other methods

<test-method status="PASS" signature="beforeClass ...">

I need help to fix this problem.

Thanks
Sneha

SPS

SPS

Re: testng-result.xml is not genearted correctly when "generateReport" method is overridden

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝

Sneha,

You would need to show us your IReporter implementation code for anyone to help you out to debug what is going wrong.

From: <[hidden email]> on behalf of SPS <[hidden email]>
Date: Friday, May 12, 2017 at 12:07 AM
To: testng-users <[hidden email]>
Subject: [testng-users] Re: testng-result.xml is not genearted correctly when "generateReport" method is overridden