testng-result.xml is not genearted correctly when "generateReport" method is overridden

SPS

testng-result.xml is not genearted correctly when "generateReport" method is overridden

SPS
Hello all,

I overrode generateReport method. testing-results.xml generated by overriding generate report method is not correct
it shows
<testng-results skipped="0" failed="0" total="0" passed="0">

which is not correct also test does not include all the methods from it's test class. It only includes
"beforeClass"  method and skips other methods

<test-method status="PASS" signature="beforeClass ...">

I need help to fix this problem.

Thanks
Sneha

SPS

SPS

Re: testng-result.xml is not genearted correctly when "generateReport" method is overridden

Krishnan Mahadevan

Sneha,

You would need to show us your IReporter implementation code for anyone to help you out to debug what is going wrong.

From: <[hidden email]> on behalf of SPS <[hidden email]>
Date: Friday, May 12, 2017 at 12:07 AM
To: testng-users <[hidden email]>
Subject: [testng-users] Re: testng-result.xml is not genearted correctly when "generateReport" method is overridden