testng-failed.xml file is not produced consistently....

testng-failed.xml file is not produced consistently....

shankarkc78@gmail.com
Hello Credric,
   I want to rerun the tests that are failed once all tests executed once. I am using testng-failed.xml for this purpose. But i see that this file is not produced in consistent manner. Sometime its present and some time its not present(there are failed tests always in my suite. So i expect testng-failed.xml to be present always.) I am using latest version of testNG.xml (6.8). Is this a known bug?
Thanks
Shankar KC

my-app.zip (161K) Download Attachment