[testng-dev] show current running tests in the eclipse plugin

[testng-dev] show current running tests in the eclipse plugin

Brian Luckau
I tried to find mentions of this here, and in the github for testng and testng-eclipse but I'm sure this may have already been discussed.

Has there been a request for the Eclipse plugin for TestNG showing not just the passed or failed tests, but which tests are currently running? (in the Results of running suite)

I would be willing to work on it and present a pull request.  But, I wanted to know what the dev community has already stated on this (if anything).

Thanks!

Re: [testng-dev] show current running tests in the eclipse plugin

Julien Herr
Hi,

I don't know if the idea was still debated but I don't see any reason to block the feature if it works.

So, go ahead :)