[testng-dev] onTestStart method in ITestListener

[testng-dev] onTestStart method in ITestListener

Big O
Hi, I'm in the process of integrating my test execution to HPQC, which will be triggered by testng. When in onStart, I've used the ITestContext object to have the tests coming in from HPQC, and not the ones specified in the testng xml. Now, upon executing my one-test suite, I notice that onTestStart is hanging because the ITestResult object is pointing to the incorrect test. Can someone please tell me where this method is invoked from? Or if there is a better way for me to integrate the non-testng specified tests in my framework so that onStart and onTestStart execute smoothly?

Thanks!!

[testng-dev] Re: onTestStart method in ITestListener

Big O
I got passed the point of filtering out test classes. However in onTestStart, I would like to filter out some of the references from result. Would anyone know how to do this??