[testng-dev] com.beust.jcommander.ParameterException

[testng-dev] com.beust.jcommander.ParameterException

Blaise
Hi all@testng-dev,

Sorry in advance if this topic has been discussed before, but there is an interesting thing
happening when running TestNG from the command line:

java -classpath testng-6.8.1.jar org.testng.TestNG
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/beust/jcommander/ParameterException
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.beust.jcommander.ParameterException

Is there anything I can do to avoid this issue? My JVM is following:

java version "1.6.0_45"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_45-b06-451-10M4406)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.45-b01-451, mixed mode)

Did JCommander become an external dependency that I now need to add separately to the classpath?

Thanks for your help,
Regards

Re: [testng-dev] com.beust.jcommander.ParameterException

Cédric Beust ♔-2
Yes. Or you could use Maven (which I strongly recommend).

The TestNG ant builds are being deprecated.

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 4:56 AM, Blaise <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Hi Cédric,

Thanks for the answer. Indeed, adding JCommander to the classpath solves the issue.

Regards