[testng-dev] Website mentions 6.5.1 as being latest still...

[testng-dev] Website mentions 6.5.1 as being latest still...

Mark Derricutt
Cedric,

I just noticed theres been a few releases of TestNG I wasn't aware of - seems the website still says 6.5.1 is latest…

Mark

Re: [testng-dev] Website mentions 6.5.1 as being latest still...

Cédric Beust ♔-2
Thanks, Mark, I just fixed it.