Quantcast

[testng-dev] TestNG release

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝
Cedric/Julien,

Just wondering if we will be doing a TestNG release pretty soon ?

Some of the issues that I fixed, I for sure could use those changes via a maven dependency. I currently have had to resort to some hacks [ like building my own listener manager that would ensure that not more than one instance of a listener can be executed ]. I am looking at doing an internal release of my framework in my company.

So if I knew the timelines for the upcoming TestNG release, I could perhaps plan better.

[testng-dev] Re: TestNG release

Julien Herr
As I know, there is no release plan and Cedric makes one when someone asks him for it and when he has enough time to do it :)

My Scribblings @ <a href="http://wakened-cognition.blogspot.com/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwakened-cognition.blogspot.com%2F\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNHzOdYJCASIDF_28vQtkp9gnKAYSQ&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwakened-cognition.blogspot.com%2F\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNHzOdYJCASIDF_28vQtkp9gnKAYSQ&#39;;return true;">http://wakened-cognition.blogspot.com/
My Technical Scribbings @ <a href="http://rationaleemotions.wordpress.com/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Frationaleemotions.wordpress.com%2F\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNEcBOKyRn0lpL8LDbBuyAlKdwgXwQ&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Frationaleemotions.wordpress.com%2F\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNEcBOKyRn0lpL8LDbBuyAlKdwgXwQ&#39;;return true;">http://rationaleemotions.wordpress.com/