[testng-dev] Status of pull request 516

Raghuram Devarakonda-2

Hi,

I have submitted the following request on May 4th.
    https://github.com/cbeust/testng/pull/516

I would appreciate it if the testng maintainer(s) can take a look and make a decision on whether to merge it or not. The details of the problem it fixes are in this thread:
    https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/testng-users/softassert/testng-users/Zn5A85lQNpI/s8xtpFWpsUwJ

As can be seen there, there is at least one more person who is interested in seeing this fixed.

Thanks,
Raghu