[testng-dev] Quests about testng tests

Raghuram Devarakonda-2

Hi,

I would like to work on a fix for the issue https://github.com/cbeust/testng/issues/504 (opened by me) and in this regard, I wanted to add a test case first for "SoftAssert" class. I noticed that there is a test class src/test/java/org/testng/AssertTest.java for regular assert but it doesn't look like its tests are being executed (testng-results.xml doesn't have any reference to this class). I realized this after adding a test class called "SoftAssertTest.java" in the same directory and its tests didn't get run either. Can any one please tell me if AssertTest's tests are supposed to be executed?

Thanks,
Raghu