[testng-dev] Passing Command Line Argument to @BeforeClass method in Eclipse

Pavan-2
I am using Eclipse Neon.
I want to pass command line arguments to @BeforeClass method.
Kindly help how do I do it in Eclipse. I went through other threads which talk about similar thing, but I need help to do the same in Eclipse

Re: [testng-dev] Passing Command Line Argument to @BeforeClass method in Eclipse

Krishnan Mahadevan

Can you please elaborate as to what you are trying to do and show us a sample code?

In general you can pass arguments via the Run Configurations in eclipse as shown below

From: <[hidden email]> on behalf of Pavan <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 7:35 PM
To: testng-dev <[hidden email]>
Subject: [testng-dev] Passing Command Line Argument to @BeforeClass method in Eclipse