[testng-dev] NullPointerException in Configuration Method causes Runtime Exception

[testng-dev] NullPointerException in Configuration Method causes Runtime Exception

Javier Velasquez
Hi all,

I notice if a NPE occurs in a configuration method then a Runtime exception occurs. These Runtime exceptions are very difficult to debug as they suppress the original stack trace and hide the original point of failure. Is this by design? I wouldn't mind contributing to solve this, but would like confirmation :)

I have had to rattle my head over the past couple of days due to several of these intriguing exceptions.

--
nycjv321