[testng-dev] Not able to see the HTML tags effect in the Reporter file of TestNG

[testng-dev] Not able to see the HTML tags effect in the Reporter file of TestNG

Tulsi tester
Hi Team,

I am trying to add the following code to my reporter file  to display in the emailable-report.html file of testng. But i couldn't see the effects of the HTML tags in the reporter.

For Eg:

I have added the code like

                    Reporter.log("<font color='red'> Hello every one</font>");

Instead of displaying the above text "Hello every one" in red color, displays the same text as <font color='red'> Hello every one</font>. In earlier versions of testng i used to see this effect, but i am not able to see this effect with the latest versions from 6.7. Please let me know how to accomplish this.