Quantcast

[testng-dev] Next TestNG release

Tobias Riemenschneider
Hi,
I want to expose the preserve-order and group-by-instances attributes to Gradle (https://github.com/gradle/gradle/pull/439). Unfortunately the code I wrote are partially blocked by https://github.com/cbeust/testng/issues/639.
Is there any plan for the next TestNG release and if yes, what is the timeframe?
Regards, Toby

Re: [testng-dev] Next TestNG release

Cédric Beust ♔-2
Hi Tobias,

Nice timing, I am planning to release 6.9 in the coming week, we are currently prepping both TestNG and the Eclipse plug-in to that effect.

If this hasn't happened in a week, feel free to nag me (very busy at work but I'll do my best).

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 2:36 AM, Tobias Riemenschneider <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
I want to expose the preserve-order and group-by-instances attributes to Gradle (https://github.com/gradle/gradle/pull/439). Unfortunately the code I wrote are partially blocked by https://github.com/cbeust/testng/issues/639.
Is there any plan for the next TestNG release and if yes, what is the timeframe?
Regards, Toby

Re: [testng-dev] Next TestNG release

Tobias Riemenschneider
Hi Cédric,
perfect. Looking forward to test my code against the new release.
Regards,
Toby

Re: [testng-dev] Next TestNG release

Cédric Beust ♔-2
Note that you can already do that by building against the snapshot repo:

Version:6.9.0-SNAPSHOT

Can you try and let me know how it works for you?

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 5:41 AM, Tobias Riemenschneider <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Cédric,
perfect. Looking forward to test my code against the new release.
Regards,
Toby

AW: [testng-dev] Next TestNG release

Tobias Riemenschneider

Hi Cédric,

I have executed Gradle’s TestNG related integration tests using 6.9.0-SNAPSHOT and it did not show and regression. Looks good from my side.

            Regards,

            Toby

Note that you can already do that by building against the snapshot repo:

Version:6.9.0-SNAPSHOT

Can you try and let me know how it works for you?

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 5:41 AM, Tobias Riemenschneider <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Cédric,
perfect. Looking forward to test my code against the new release.
Regards,
Toby

Software AG – Sitz/Registered office: Uhlandstraße 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany – Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/Management Board: Karl-Heinz Streibich (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Eric Duffaut, Dr. Wolfram Jost, Arnd Zinnhardt; - Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Andreas Bereczky - http://www.softwareag.com