[testng-dev] Listeners implementing IReporter run twice

[testng-dev] Listeners implementing IReporter run twice

Anna Pekarska
Hi

I have a class that implements IReporter. It works as expected when defined in xml-file. But it runs twice when I specify it in @Listeners for tests base class.
(Reproduced by execution using Eclipse plugin and maven on versions 6.5.2 and 6.8.7)
This issue is minor as there is a lot of workarounds, but it would be nice to have it fixed.

P.S. I've found here descriptions of a few issues concerning listeners and their double execution, but haven't encountered the same one I have. So I've decided to create a topic. Please, correct me if I'm wrong and such topic exist.

Thanks,
Anna