[testng-dev] How to launch firefox browser based on Templates.

[testng-dev] How to launch firefox browser based on Templates.

Am using webdriver for my application automation.
As of now I am launching the browser using profile based but here the problem is when I launch multiple browsers with login in any one of the browser is reflecting in another one. So test execution is getting failed.
To avoid this, I want to use template based browser to be launch by the webdriver.

Kindly request anyone to suggest on this.

Thanks In Advance,

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/testng-dev.