Quantcast

[testng-dev] Do we have any plan to release TestNG for Csharp users - I have been recently moved to dotnet from Java and I am so much accustom to use TestNG that life without TestNG is looking like hell . I am not able to find any TestNG equivalent tool for Cshar

[testng-dev] Do we have any plan to release TestNG for Csharp users - I have been recently moved to dotnet from Java and I am so much accustom to use TestNG that life without TestNG is looking like hell . I am not able to find any TestNG equivalent tool for Cshar

Akanksha Agrawal
Do we have any plan to release TestNG for Csharp users - I have been recently moved to doynet from Java and I am so much accustom to use TestNG that life without TestNG is looking like hell . I am not able to find any TestNG equivalent tool for Csharp
PLEASEEEEE HELPPPPPPP

Re: [testng-dev] Do we have any plan to release TestNG for Csharp users - I have been recently moved to dotnet from Java and I am so much accustom to use TestNG that life without TestNG is looking like hell . I am not able to find any TestNG equivalent tool for Cshar

Cédric Beust ♔-2
No, I have no plans of porting TestNG to C#, sorry.