[testng-dev] Any work still being done on TestNG, or is it basically in stasis?

[testng-dev] Any work still being done on TestNG, or is it basically in stasis?

Paul Rivers
Curious if anyone knows if any updates are still being made to TestNG, or if it's basically in a "everything that's there is there and no further work is being done" state.

I need a new feature out of TestNG that it does not have and seems like it would be pretty straightforward to implement. I'd be happy to write a proposal, then if it looks good to implement it myself - but I'd rather not do all this is the only response I'll get is radio silence.

Wondering if the TestNG project is still active enough to add code to it?

Thanks.

Re: [testng-dev] Any work still being done on TestNG, or is it basically in stasis?

Cédric Beust ♔-2
Hi Paul,

The project is still alive, I'm just very busy at work and there hasn't been a compelling need for new features in a while.

Feel free to bring up your idea on the testng-users list and start a discussion.

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 10:45 AM, Paul Rivers <[hidden email]> wrote:
Curious if anyone knows if any updates are still being made to TestNG, or if it's basically in a "everything that's there is there and no further work is being done" state.

I need a new feature out of TestNG that it does not have and seems like it would be pretty straightforward to implement. I'd be happy to write a proposal, then if it looks good to implement it myself - but I'd rather not do all this is the only response I'll get is radio silence.

Wondering if the TestNG project is still active enough to add code to it?

Thanks.

[testng-dev] Re: Any work still being done on TestNG, or is it basically in stasis?

Paul Rivers
Hey, thanks for the response! I'll post my thoughts in the users list tomorrow.