suites and reports

Neil-34

If I have two suites how do I merge the results.  If they output to the
same directory then they overwrite each other.

Thanks,

Neil

Re: suites and reports

Cédric Beust ♔
Hi Neil,

Right.

You are probably running your suites in two different steps:

java org.testng.TestNG testng1.xml
java org.testng.TestNG testng2.xml

Either run them in one step:

java org.testng.TestNG testng1.xml testng2.xml

or run them with different output directories:

java org.testng.TestNG -d output1 testng1.xml
java org.testng.TestNG -d output2 testng2.xml

If you run "java org.testng.TestNG testng1.xml testng2.xml", the directory test-outputs/index.html will contain a link to the result of these two suites, but if you run them in two separate commands without changing -d, then they will overwrite each other.

Either use a different output directory for each run, or merge your XML files some other way