snakeyaml version update in testNG dependency

snakeyaml version update in testNG dependency

Bhargav
Hi
I am using the raml-parser project by the RAML folks, I see a conflict of snakeyaml version when I try to use testNG, raml-parser uses the latest 1.13 snakeyaml whereas the testNG latest 6.8.8 version uses snakeyaml 1.12 version.
it breaks raml-parser.
Can we look for snakeyaml latest version in the next release? and when is the next testNG release scheduled?