selenium chrome driver send keys not working

selenium chrome driver send keys not working

Jiithin S
Hi all,

I'm using selenium with chrome webdriver. While i'm passing text to a textbox using sendkeys only partial values are entering in the textbox. Like if am passing "COMPLETE" to a text box using send keys only "COMP" will be there in the textbox  after that selenium will move on to next textbox ..
My code is

 driver.findElement(By.name("text_nm")).sendKeys("Entry");

Can anyone help me find a sollution Thank you ..

Re: selenium chrome driver send keys not working

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝
You posted on the wrong forum.

You should be posting this query to https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/selenium-users