running multiple suites that contain parameter of the same name

running multiple suites that contain parameter of the same name

eliz-3
Hi,

I am trying to run a suite xml that runs two other suites.  each suite reads data from an xls to run the tests in that suite so each child suite has a parameter for the 'srcFilename' of that xls.  the problem I am encountering is that its running the same xls file for both suites as if the value for the parameter in the second suite remains as the value it was for the second suite.  The suites run the same test class but just use the different data from the spreadsheets.  I'm not sure what I can do to fix this.  Has anyone else encountered this problem.  i was not able to find any similar posts (maybe i didn't look hard enough).  i am running this with the latest eclipse plugin 6.5.2.20120612_1112.  Below are some sample suite xmls that show what I am trying to do.

Thanks!

<suite name="Parent Test Suite" verbose="1">
<suite-files>
<suite-file path="suite1.xml"/>
<suite-file path="suite2.xml"/>
</suite-files>
</suite>

<suite name="Child Suite 1" verbose="1">
<parameter name="srcFilename" value="suite1-tests.xls"/>
<test name="Test1">
<classes>
<class name="TestClass" />

<suite name="Child Suite 2" verbose="1">
<parameter name="srcFilename" value="suite2-tests.xls"/>
<test name="Test2">
<classes>
<class name="TestClass" />