popup at runtime

ggarg0101
Hi,

Is it possible like the moment I click on run button to run my program, a popup should come and ask to input browser. If I input firefox, my program should run in firefox browser or if I input Chrome, it should run in Chrome browser?

Re: popup at runtime

Mrunal Gosar
Well you can include swing in your automation project and pop-up a small window before the test runs. Or a better solution is to accept the input from command line when the test runs so that you can run your tests on server as well.