pause/start execution of test cases and %completion of the tests at any point of time.

San

pause/start execution of test cases and %completion of the tests at any point of time.

San
Hi,

I'm using Ant to run the test cases defined in different test classes using the testng annotations. Now my requirement is to pause and start the execution of test cases at any point of time.

My other requirement is while executing the regression test cases I should be able to see the % completion at any point of time.

Any hint how to achieve the above requirements will be highly appreciated.

regards,
San

San

Re: pause/start execution of test cases and %completion of the tests at any point of time.

Yevhen Bilevych
Hi San,

I'd take a look at the running TestNG programmatically: http://testng.org/doc/documentation-main.html#running-testng-programmatically.

You may need to create some UI to start/stop/pause tests
Also there has been a mail thread about: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/testng-users/MeM3Be7DSr0/OIaxprKhCtMJ

Thanks,
Yevhen