modifying the annotation of a test class

modifying the annotation of a test class

tarun3kumar

Hi !

Can I modify the description annotation read from a test class using IAnnotationTransformer of testNG5.3

Re: modifying the annotation of a test class

Cédric Beust ♔

On 12/5/06, chinmay <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi !

Can I modify the description annotation read from a test class using IAnnotationTransformer of testNG5.3

Yes, that's exactly its purpose.

If the documentation is not enough to get you started, feel free to let us know what you're trying to do and we'll be happy to help.

Re: modifying the annotation of a test class

tarun3kumar

May be we can expose the description attribute in ITest.

public void setDescription(String desc);
public String getDescription();

Cedric, can we have this functionality?

Re: modifying the annotation of a test class

Cédric Beust ♔
Hi Deep,

It's already there (it's in ITestOrConfiguration, which is the super class of ITest).