jshell + testng

Shelley Lambert
I see that I can use Beanshell with testng.  Are there plans to support jshell once Java9 is released?  Are any other scripting languages supported within the <script> tag?

Re: jshell + testng

Cédric Beust ♔-2
Hi Shelley,

If I had to add another scripting language, I think I'd go for Jython or Nashorn, which are already available and battle tested, but the truth is that even though it's abandoned, BeanShell has been enough so far so I don't really feel a pressing need to add a new language...