how to implement testng to an inherited class???

how to implement testng to an inherited class???

Meerashine Joe
I have (Test-A) fully annotated testng test in one project. Note: this test runs successfully. Then I have another testng test (Test-B) in a different project extending (Test-A). This new (Test-B) does not have any annotations since its extending a class that does. My expectation is that when you run this test (Test-B), it should run the test-cases in the super class in addition to the testcase defineed within it which is the object-oriented way

Re: how to implement testng to an inherited class???

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝

Your expectation should be satisfied out of the box by TestNG. Are you seeing anything different? If yes, please help share a sample for the same.

From: <[hidden email]> on behalf of Meerashine Joe <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, August 2, 2018 at 7:38 PM
To: testng-users <[hidden email]>
Subject: [testng-users] how to implement testng to an inherited class???