how to implement testng to an inherited class???

how to implement testng to an inherited class???

Meerashine Joe
I have (Test-A) fully annotated testng test in one project. Note: this test runs successfully. Then I have another testng test (Test-B) in a different project extending (Test-A). This new (Test-B) does not have any annotations since its extending a class that does. My expectation is that when you run this test (Test-B), it should run the test-cases in the super class in addition to the testcase defineed within it which is the object-oriented way

Re: how to implement testng to an inherited class???

Krishnan Mahadevan

Your expectation should be satisfied out of the box by TestNG. Are you seeing anything different? If yes, please help share a sample for the same.

From: <[hidden email]> on behalf of Meerashine Joe <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, August 2, 2018 at 7:38 PM
To: testng-users <[hidden email]>
Subject: [testng-users] how to implement testng to an inherited class???