Zen Report

Suganya V
Hi friends,

   I faced issue in zen report. while creating zen report its created my local system but not created any other machine it throws  ERROR #5001: java.io.FileNotFoundException the system cannot find the location.. But same i am run its mylocal created... we are created PDF in server location..

   Please some one suggest me.. This is helpful for me..

Thanks,
Suganya

Re: Zen Report

Krishnan Mahadevan
Suganya,
You might want to post this question on a relevant forum that deals with zen report. This report is not part of what TestNG has to offer by default and so we wouldn't know the intricacies or details of this reporter.