Zen Report

Suganya V
Hi All,

I have some doubts in zen report. I want to show different style based on query class return value.  I can't handle this variable.

Ex:
       <item field="@ztestval" width="7.8in" xslfostyle="font-family:Courier New,monospace;" literalSpaces="true" >
    </item>

Here zsylecode is one filed. In this stylecode based i want to show <item field="@ztestval">

In ifexpression how to give that zstylecode. Defaultly hotcoded that ifexpression it's working. But i don't know how to give runtime data in that expression.

Any suggestions about how to give that value?

Thanks,
Suganya V.