What is Javadoc equivalent of ..

Jaya Nagdev

Hi,

What is the Javadoc equivalent for :

@BeforeGroups(groups={"a"}, value = {"a"})
@AfterGroups(groups={"a"}, value = {"a"})

Well, i tried this:
/**
 * @testng.before-groups  value="a" groups="a"
 *
 */
Is this right..?
:(
Its not working ..
Can you tell me what is the correct Javadoc equivalent.

Jaya

Re: What is Javadoc equivalent of ..

Alexandru Popescu ☀

On 12/27/06, JayaN <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What is the Javadoc equivalent for :
>
> @BeforeGroups(groups={"a"}, value = {"a"})
> @AfterGroups(groups={"a"}, value = {"a"})
>
> Well, i tried this:
> /**
>  * @testng.before-groups  value="a" groups="a"
>  *
>  */
> Is this right..?
> :(

Nope, it is not :-)

@testng.before-groups groups="a" before-groups="a"

(groups corresponds to groups and before-groups to value). Since 5.4,
you are required to provide only the groups attribute:

/**
   * The list of groups this class/method belongs to. This list also
describes the groups
   * that this configuration method will run before (if no {@link
#value()} attribute is defined).
   */

HTH,

> Its not working ..
> Can you tell me what is the correct Javadoc equivalent.
>
> Jaya

Re: What is Javadoc equivalent of ..

Jaya Nagdev

Thank you,