Using SuiteHTMLReporter with ANT

ajourney
In eclipse when I run a test using the testng eclipse plugin the SuiteHtmlReporter is used. My problem is how to use it when running test through ant.
When I run same test and same suite .xml file with an ant task I am forced to use the TestHtmlReporter.

I've tried using the ant task parameter listener="org.testng.reporters.SuiteHTMLReporter"  but nothing is created in the default test-output folder?