UseDefaultListeners broken in Ant Task

Daniel Dyer

I've just tried to update my project from TestNG 5.1 to TestNG 5.4 now
that the Ant task works for spaces in paths.  Unfortunately I've found
another bug.  The useDefaultListeners property doesn't work, because no
matter what you set it to, it is always true.

Here is the offending code:

    if(m_useDefaultListeners != null) {
      boolean useDefaultListeners=
"yes".equalsIgnoreCase(m_useDefaultListeners)
        || "true".equalsIgnoreCase(m_useDefaultListeners);
      argv.add(TestNGCommandLineArgs.USE_DEFAULT_LISTENERS);
      argv.add(Boolean.TRUE.toString());
    }

I'd be happy to fix it, but I don't have commit access since the move
from java.net.

Thanks,

Dan.

Re: UseDefaultListeners broken in Ant Task

Daniel Dyer

I've added it to JIRA if that helps:

http://jira.opensymphony.com/browse/TESTNG-127

Re: UseDefaultListeners broken in Ant Task

Alexandru Popescu ☀

Checking it now.

On 12/14/06, Daniel Dyer <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've added it to JIRA if that helps:
>
> http://jira.opensymphony.com/browse/TESTNG-127

Re: UseDefaultListeners broken in Ant Task

Good catch, Daniel.  I fixed it in SVN.