Unable to run the failed scenarios

sravankumar khambampati
Hi Guys,

I am trying to run the failed scenarios by using maven failsafe plugin  but the test runs only onces. I am trying to test this locally  it does not work attaching my pom.xml for my failsafe plugin

<plugin>
<artifactId>maven-failsafe-plugin</artifactId>
<version>2.19</version>
<configuration>
<forkCount>7</forkCount>
<reuseForks>true</reuseForks>
<includes>
<include>**/*.java</include>
</includes>
<argLine>-Xmx512m</argLine>
<systemPropertyVariables>
<webdriver.driver>firefox</webdriver.driver>
</systemPropertyVariables>
<parallel>classes</parallel>
<threadCount>1</threadCount>
<parallelOptimized>true</parallelOptimized>
<rerunFailingTestsCount>2</rerunFailingTestsCount>
</configuration>
<executions>
<execution>
<goals>
<goal>integration-test</goal>
<goal>verify</goal>
</goals>
</execution>
</executions>
</plugin>

Thanks for your help in advance

Thanks,
Sravan

Re: Unable to run the failed scenarios

sravankumar khambampati

Hi Guys,
Can someone help me with this please

On Monday, May 28, 2018 at 5:08:33 AM UTC-7, sravankumar khambampati wrote:
[...]

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝
AFAIK your query is related to failsafe plugin. Have you tried posting on one of their forums?

On a side note, why do you think failsafe plugin will retry failed TestNG tests ?

As per failsafe plugin documentation the attribute "rerunFailingTestsCount" is only supported for JUnit 4.x