Unable to generate email reports when running through command line

Unable to generate email reports when running through command line

Vinod Kumar Komeershetty
I have a testng.xml which have email report listener which works fine when u run as a whole test suite. But this does not work when you want to run individual tests since we do not mention at the class level. Is there any way we can tweak this such that my tests want to run

Disclaimer:
The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.

Re: Unable to generate email reports when running through command line

Krishnan Mahadevan

Not much information. Please share code samples that can be used to reproduce the problem.