Trying to do parameterization using @Parameters annotation and testNG.xml

sweta pandey Sony
Please find the attached files. I am trying to do parameterization using testNG.xml, I defined 3 parameters in 3 different tests of a suite in testNG.xml. And in my class file I tried to retrieve the parameters based on there value. But every time the third parameter is being returned from the testNG.xml.
Please look into my code once and help me understand my mistake. I am a beginner for testNG and I have been trying to resolve this issue since weeks, but failed all the time.
Please help

TestJava.java (788 bytes) Download Attachment
testng.xml (636 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Trying to do parameterization using @Parameters annotation and testNG.xml

Aniket Mane
Hi Sweta,
I have tried with your code and xml but its working fine.
Please see my attached screenshot.

On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 5:28 PM, sweta pandey Sony <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please find the attached files. I am trying to do parameterization using testNG.xml, I defined 3 parameters in 3 different tests of a suite in testNG.xml. And in my class file I tried to retrieve the parameters based on there value. But every time the third parameter is being returned from the testNG.xml.
Please look into my code once and help me understand my mistake. I am a beginner for testNG and I have been trying to resolve this issue since weeks, but failed all the time.
Please help

Aniket

TestNG.png (23K) Download Attachment

Re: Trying to do parameterization using @Parameters annotation and testNG.xml

Panikera
Hi Sweta,

Looks like it's fine, it is working as expected.

Regards,
Panikera