Testng execution dependency graph.

Pavan Kumar-2

Hi,

I am trying to create a TestNG dependency graph which basically includes the dependency methods and the order in which they execute. I am looking for a solution or hints to implement so I can include selective tests and groups that they depend to make a selective run based in case of test failures.

Re: Testng execution dependency graph.

Krishnan Mahadevan
Pavan

Do you have any code snippets etc that you can share with us that would help us understand your problem statement better.