TestRunner TestNG 5.14.1.2

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

TestRunner TestNG 5.14.1.2

JROCK2004
I have noticed now in my console I am seeing the following

[TestRunner] Starting executor with time out:2147483647 milliseconds.
[TestNG] Running:
  /private/var/folders/z+/z+WB47x3FT0tYK3hJgy1tU+++TI/-Tmp-/testng-
eclipse/testng-customsuite.xml

I am running on a Mac and I am seeing this on Windows. Do I need to
configure this TestRunner?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "testng-users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/testng-users?hl=en.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: TestRunner TestNG 5.14.1.2

Cédric Beust ♔-2
This is just a log message, you don't need to do anything about it.

-- 
Cédric


On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 6:07 AM, jrock2004 <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have noticed now in my console I am seeing the following

[TestRunner] Starting executor with time out:2147483647 milliseconds.
[TestNG] Running:
 /private/var/folders/z+/z+WB47x3FT0tYK3hJgy1tU+++TI/-Tmp-/testng-
eclipse/testng-customsuite.xml

I am running on a Mac and I am seeing this on Windows. Do I need to
configure this TestRunner?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "testng-users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/testng-users?hl=en.




--
Cédric


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "testng-users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/testng-users?hl=en.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: TestRunner TestNG 5.14.1.2

JROCK2004
I ask this cause I am seeing an issue with a lot of my tests failing
but when I try it on another computer that is running older version of
TestNG they pass. So I was thinking it might have to do with that but
if you say it does not then I am cool.



On Sep 20, 9:41 am, Cédric Beust ♔ <[hidden email]> wrote:

> This is just a log message, you don't need to do anything about it.
>
> --
> Cédric
>
>
>
>
>
> On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 6:07 AM, jrock2004 <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > I have noticed now in my console I am seeing the following
>
> > [TestRunner] Starting executor with time out:2147483647 milliseconds.
> > [TestNG] Running:
> >  /private/var/folders/z+/z+WB47x3FT0tYK3hJgy1tU+++TI/-Tmp-/testng-
> > eclipse/testng-customsuite.xml
>
> > I am running on a Mac and I am seeing this on Windows. Do I need to
> > configure this TestRunner?
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> > "testng-users" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > [hidden email]<testng-users%2Bunsubscribe@google groups.com>
> > .
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/testng-users?hl=en.
>
> --
> Cédric

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "testng-users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/testng-users?hl=en.