TestNg Listners and Annotations both

Ashish Mathur
What is the execution order of we use TestNG listner and Annotation both.
If we use @BeforeMethod Annotation and "beforeInvocation" Listner by implementing IInvokedMethodListener class, Which piece of code will be executed first?

Re: TestNg Listners and Annotations both

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝

Have you tried doing it ? If not, please give it a try (make sure you are using the latest released version viz., 6.13.1 as of today) and post back, in case you are seeing any issues.

From: <[hidden email]> on behalf of Ashish Mathur <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 10:16 PM
To: testng-users <[hidden email]>
Subject: [testng-users] TestNg Listners and Annotations both