TestNg Crash in Eclipse-Win7 64 Bit java 1.6 testng 6.8

TestNg Crash in Eclipse-Win7 64 Bit java 1.6 testng 6.8

veena
This post was updated on .
Hi, I am using eclipse with testng from past 2 yrs. Yesterday suddently my eclipse hans on test ng test case execution with showing 57% process.

I tried to stop /restart/ reinstall testng ,/Change workspace, created new work space, installed test ng from plugin / from eclipse marketplace ...  new eclipse...
almost all combination..But still no luck .

Please provide a solution , its high priority for me and very urgent .

Quick response is highly appreciated.

Cheers
Veena
veenadevi.s@gmail.com