TestNG with Intelli on mac

mansac87
Hi All,

I am a newbie to TestNG and I am trying to execute some selenium tests on TestNG. I am able to execute the tests using Suite configuration successfully.
But I am not able to find the test-output directory that is supposed to get generated. Even though I specify the output directory in my debug configuration, I dont find the html report files getting generated anywhere.

1. Any idea if I am missing any configuration anywhere, as ideally, I feel this should not be a problem.
2. Is there a possibility to execute or run testng.xml from command prompt using some parameters. I would want to trigger the test run from command prompt in mac, along with some parameters that user should provide.

Appreciate, if any of you could help me with this.

Thanks in advance,
Manasa