TestNG structure for enterprise companies (best practice)

TestNG structure for enterprise companies (best practice)

Ali Ostadsaraie
Hi All,

I'm wondering what is the best TestNG structure for enterprise companies? it is going to be used for multiple teams and departments for testing on both mobile and desktops.

Thanks.

Re: TestNG structure for enterprise companies (best practice)

travis.nguyen.sqa
It's hard to tell but in my testing projects, I really appreciate testng public API for wide capabilities to manipulate test suite and resolve test dependencies between multiple tests. Perhaps, you can state out our requirements, Mahadevan most likely will help you with his testng experty.

Cheers,
Travis