TestNG skipping tests when multiple classes are run in series

TestNG skipping tests when multiple classes are run in series

venkat91raman.gajendran
Hi all,
we are facing a weird issue where when more than 10 cases are executed in the first class , test methods in other classes are getting skipped without any exception.

we were using version 6.9.9 and the issue persisted even after upgarding to 6.14.2.

Any thoughts?

Re: TestNG skipping tests when multiple classes are run in series

Anda Spa
Do you have the try-catch for each method?

vineri, 23 martie 2018, 14:00:45 UTC+2, [hidden email] a scris:
Hi all,
we are facing a weird issue where when more than 10 cases are executed in the first class , test methods in other classes are getting skipped without any exception.

we were using version 6.9.9 and the issue persisted even after upgarding to 6.14.2.

Any thoughts?

Re: TestNG skipping tests when multiple classes are run in series

venkat91raman.gajendran
Yes but the control doesnt even go to Test method. Script simply executes @BeforeMethod, skips the test and comes to @AfterMethod.
This happens for all other classes except first class which has more than 10 test methods