TestNG report formatting

Chinmay Shepal
Hi,

I am using testNG 6.3.2 version. I am sending email of testNG emailable reports on my test suite run.
My team is not so happy with the green and red colors of emailable report. So I am planning to change the emailable report format.

What should be the best possible solution to format these emailable reports?

Re: TestNG report formatting

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝
You could try :

1. Extending "org.testng.reporters.EmailableReporter", customize it to suite your needs and add it up as your listener in your project
2. Create your own Reporting listener by implementing IReporter wherein you build your report from the scratch.

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 11:46 AM, Chinmay Shepal <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I am using testNG 6.3.2 version. I am sending email of testNG emailable reports on my test suite run.
My team is not so happy with the green and red colors of emailable report. So I am planning to change the emailable report format.

What should be the best possible solution to format these emailable reports?

Re: TestNG report formatting

shiva2191

hi shepal
Even i am facing the same issue to change the color of testng report.ca you help me how you solved this issue.