TestNG integration in RQM

Alfredo serrano bergillos
Hello,

Does anyone have information about this?
I would like to see my testNG results into RQM but I have not found information about it :(

Thanks in advance!!!

Re: TestNG integration in RQM

Krishnan Mahadevan

If RQM has exposed APIs which can be invoked to update test case execution results then you can build your ITestListener implementation wherein you are invoking the RQM APIs within the onTestSuccess() etc methods of your listener.

That should help you with your integration.