TestNG hangs when running test suite in Eclipse

awb

TestNG hangs when running test suite in Eclipse

awb
Hi,

Using testNG 6.14 my test suite (>100 tests) hangs after approx 56 tests.
I found this bug report #1710 which seems to exhibit the same problem, so I ran the example test class from the bug report and it did, indeed, hang.

I believe it is fixed in 6.15 and so installed that from the beta site, however, the same problem occurred.

Running the same script on 6.10 does not result in a hang.

Can anyone confirm that the problem has been corrected (or have i misunderstood where it is fixed).

Thanks.

Java 1.8
Eclipse Lunar or Oxygen