TestNG - Parallel Execution of Test Cases

TestNG - Parallel Execution of Test Cases

Atul Agarwal
Hi All,

I have gone through different options for parallelizing the test execution (methods, tests, classes etc) but I am looking for a way where tests are picked up depending the  available free threads.

E.g. If I have total 400 test cases and 20 threads for test execution then I want that at any given point of time all the 20 threads are busy and running the tests until all 400 tests executed. This would ensure that my threads are optimally utilized.

The current options (methods, tests etc) doesn't execute the tests in above mentioned way. Is there any way to achieve the same?

Please note that I am using mvn test for running the test cases.

Thanks,
Atul