TestNG# A Possibility?

Sakamoto Kazuma
I've worked with TestNG for a few years now, and have abused features such as test dependency and data-driven parameterization of tests. I find myself switching gears into the .NET world, and have found no suitable substitute for TestNG in that environment. Is it possible to request a .NET version of TestNG, or is there a framework competent enough to handle my needs? I also follow the argument that test dependency is better than independent tests especially since my focus is multi-step processes around checklist validations and system performance testing. Knowing that step 5 has failed before attempting to run step 6 or before attempting to reset the system to re-try step 5 is critical in my test paths.

Re: TestNG# A Possibility?

Cédric Beust ♔-2
Hi Sakamoto,

If by "requesting a .net version of TestNG", you mean you are offering to finance such a project, we could possibly explore this option, but otherwise, I fear that my time doesn't really allow for this kind of undertaking...