TESTNG TEST TIMEOUT OBSERVATION AND NEED INPUTS

TESTNG TEST TIMEOUT OBSERVATION AND NEED INPUTS

santhosh soma
Hi All,

I have added the Time Out 30 mins using IAnnotationTransformer. I have observed that case is getting timeout but it is taking more than 30 mins.

public class timeOut implements IAnnotationTransformer {

 public void transform(ITestAnnotation annotation, Class testClass, Constructor testConstructor, Method testMethod) {

if(annotation.getTimeOut()<=0) {

            annotation.setTimeOut(30*60*1000);

Please find the below sample logs from execution.

04:43:26.040 [TestNGInvoker-XXXXX]

08:08:39.243 [TestNG] XXXXX org.testng.internal.thread.ThreadTimeoutException: Method XXX  didn't finish within the time-out 1800000

Please let me know if you need more details.

Thanks

Santhosh.

Re: TESTNG TEST TIMEOUT OBSERVATION AND NEED INPUTS

Krishnan Mahadevan

Its not clear as to what your issue is. The method does seem to have timed out after your expected time no ?

Can you please help share a full fledged example, that can be executed to reproduce the problem [ Listener, test class etc., ]

I am also assuming that you are working with the latest released version of TestNG [6.13.1]