TESTNG TEST TIMEOUT OBSERVATION AND NEED INPUTS

TESTNG TEST TIMEOUT OBSERVATION AND NEED INPUTS

santhosh soma
Hi All,

I have added the Time Out 30 mins using IAnnotationTransformer. I have observed that case is getting timeout but it is taking more than 30 mins.

public class timeOut implements IAnnotationTransformer {

 public void transform(ITestAnnotation annotation, Class testClass, Constructor testConstructor, Method testMethod) {

if(annotation.getTimeOut()<=0) {

            annotation.setTimeOut(30*60*1000);

Please find the below sample logs from execution.

04:43:26.040 [TestNGInvoker-XXXXX]

08:08:39.243 [TestNG] XXXXX org.testng.internal.thread.ThreadTimeoutException: Method XXX  didn't finish within the time-out 1800000

Please let me know if you need more details.

Thanks

Santhosh.

Re: TESTNG TEST TIMEOUT OBSERVATION AND NEED INPUTS

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝

Its not clear as to what your issue is. The method does seem to have timed out after your expected time no ?

Can you please help share a full fledged example, that can be executed to reproduce the problem [ Listener, test class etc., ]

I am also assuming that you are working with the latest released version of TestNG [6.13.1]