Store result into database

Rana Paresh
Hi,
I am working in 1 automation project with selenium with C#.
and I am generating  report using Testng and sending html report to mail.
I want to store my result into DB. How can we handle that part.

Thank in advance

Re: Store result into database

TotalQA
Hi Rana,

If you want to store the data into the DB. you can try installing MYSQL and create DB,tables and insert the data mentioned in the below example.

Regards,
total-qa.com